Middle & West Tennessee
"Not another moment lost to seizures." (TM)
Summer Hoops a success!
At Summer Hoops Basketball Clinic this morning, we had a good turn out of children and adults. We would like to Thank Coach Barry Booker, Cyrus Booker, and Croft Middle School plus the staff there that help make today possible. We learned so much in just 3 hours. Cannot wait til next year!! Thank you to everyone for coming
- A Child is diagnosed with Epilepsy every 5 minutes.
- 1 in 26 people in the United States will be diagnosed with Epilepsy.
- 1 in 10 people will have an isolated seizure in their lifetime.
The Epilepsy Foundation Middle and West Tennessee is dedicated to the prevention and control of epilepsy and its consequences and to helping persons with epilepsy, their families and other concerned individuals overcome the problems associated with the disorder.
• We ensure both the excellent stewardship of donor funds and the wise investment of grants in the 40 counties of Middle Tennessee we serve.
• We draw on the deep roots of philanthropy, and we’re focused on helping people find creative and even entrepreneurial ways to help the community thrive.